Product DesignerMore info
- Conducting user research to investigate problem spaces and validate assumptions within next generation market research technology
- Involving internal and external stakeholders in an iterative design practice to define requirements and generate Agile engineering specifications
- Creating personas, user stories, mockups, prototypes and any other necessary artifacts to carry out the User Centered Design process
- Seattle's First Social Justice Hackathon
- DubHacks - ClickTap
- Designing a More Accessible Textbook Business Model
During my undergraduate education, I became enveloped in the study of human-computer interaction. Through my studies in mathematics, software development, and user-centered design, I have found that ubiquitous computing will lead to success in art, science, and education. People use digital artifacts every day. Those that are significant provide practical and navigable solutions to their users' problems.
As a Human Experience Designer, I generate such solutions.
In the fall of 2014, I studied computer science, software development, and design at AIT-Budapest. I was mentored by the great Ernö Rubik (Rubik’s Cube, creator), Ernö Duda (SOLVO BioTech, founder), and Gábor Bojár (Graphisoft, founder) to expand my international view of the user experience.
Since returning from Hungary and graduating from the University of Washington, I have become deeply involved in the Seattle startup community as a designer, developer and small-business consultant.
First Place Winner
Developed Prep50 – the winning venture of AfricaTown Cultural Innovation Founders
Designer & Co-Organizer
Seattle's Social Justice Hackathon
Designed and organized a Hackathon and Demo Day at Seattle University’s School of Law and Seattle’s City Hall, respectively
Co-authored “Characterizing Online Rumoring Behavior Using Multi-Dimensional Signatures”
Showcased the DES Alert System to the Seattle UX Community
2014 Paul Allen Computing Challenge
Acted as an academic resource for HS students interested in Big Data
2015 PSRF Conference
Attended professional market research event @ Boeing’s Museum of Flight
Dean's List & Diversity Scholar
University of Washington
Scholarship status awarded based on GPA
Foresters Competitive Scholarship
Scholarship winner 2012 – 2015, granted yearly
Boy Scouts of America
Designed and developed home-made electronic whiteboards for Mercy High School